Welcome to The Network Mastermind (Mastermind 3.0)
Monthly billing also available.
With hundreds, if not thousands of education communities popping up every day, especially those emerging due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it can be hard to decide which education community to join. It’s also very hard to trust the content you are consuming when virtually anybody is allowed to be an educator today. Throughout my first decade as a stylist, salon owner, educator and influencer - it has been one of my biggest passions to share what I have learned. I started this Mastermind group almost three years ago as a way to get my education into the hands of those who could not afford an in person class. Today, it has evolved into a community that continues to blow my mind every day. The people I have met through Mastermind have not only kept me going through the ups and downs, they have inspired so much of my journey as an educator. As Mastermind evolves and takes shape, I have found what works and believe you will find massive value in our new and improved Mastermind community. I am so excited you landed here, I know it's for a reason and I hope to see you soon in Mastermind!
What's Included in your Membership:
- Monthly Hair Tutorials: As you know, my experience is well rounded and I strive to include a little bit of everything in my education. I have an immense passion for the business side of the beauty industry, however I have been a master colorist for over a decade (with a specialty in color correction), so I am also very passionate about sharing my technical knowledge! My tutorials will combine hair, business and life advice from someone who truly cares about the future of the beauty industry and only wants the best for everyone.
- Q+A Library: I am building an immense Q+A Library covering topics like: Social Media, Lifestyle, Technical Questions, Business, Salon Ownership, Educating, Influencer Marketing, Independent Artists, Employee Based Salons, Commission Artists, Hybrid Salons, Booth Rental Salons and more! Members will be allowed to submit their questions for me to answer over time. I will answer these questions on my podcast, in our technical videos and on Youtube.
- The Network Salon Class Recaps: Most* classes at The Network Salon are filmed, edited and packaged for you to enjoy from home! Your membership includes full length classes from Gina Bianca, Greta Wagner, Nina Kovner, Tabatha Coffey, DJ Muldoon, Jacob Khan, Larisa Love, Joshua Ladner and so many more! More classes will be released every few months.
*Some educators prefer not to share their education virtually
- Member Pricing for The Network Salon Events: We are happy to share a 10% savings code with all members who come to in-person events at The Network!
- Members Only Facebook Community: For members who love social media and the community aspect of Mastermind, we are moving back to our Facebook chat group for our daily chatter! In this closed Facebook group, feel free to interact and engage with other members, share your story, share your work, offer advice to those with questions and build an entire community of new friends and colleagues.
- Access to the Mastermind Vault: Not only will you have new content in your video library every month, you will have access to #THDMASTERMIND/MME Archives on Workplace! Over the last two years, I have been building an incredible educational community with so much content available to consume. I have decided to keep our Workplace group active and give our new and existing members the opportunity to utilize our old Workplace group! This group has hundreds of videos, conversations, topics and so much more available for you to enjoy
- Feature Opportunities: Chance to be featured on our TheNetwork_Mastermind instagram page (formerly THDMASTERMIND): Our page is growing fast and we would love to feature your work on our page!
- Crew Opportunities: Have you dreamed of working behind the scenes at one of our events? Being in Mastermind is your first step! Our events require a lot of hands, are a whole vibe and a lot of fun! Coming to an event on Crew will teach you what it’s like preparing for large events, prepping models, customer support, retail sales, ticket sales, teamwork, efficiency, time management and so much more. If your dream is to become an educator this is an incredible opportunity to get hands on experience. You might even get the chance to assist your favorite artist on stage!
- Coaching Opportunities: When I am ready to open my coaching practice, I will be starting with Mastermind members.
- Special Offer on Strategic Color Placement, Pricing Essentials and Adaptive Consultations
All for only $320/year! Receive one month free when you pay in full!
Monthly billing also available.